2006 Northwest 65th Street
Seattle, WA 98117
Wednesday, April 30th – 7:00 p.m. -8:30 p.m., at Ballard First Lutheran Church, at 20th Ave NW and NW 65th St – in the church hall behind the beige house at 2006 NW 65th St. Parking available in the lot at NW 65th St and 21st Ave NW.
- Find out about RainWise Rebates – a City of Seattle program that will pay up to 100% rebate for rain gardens and cisterns on your property. Check here to find out if you are eligible.
- Learn how rain gardens and cisterns help manage storm water and protect Puget Sound.
- Hear from property owners who have already taken advantage of this great program!
- Meet RainWise-trained contractors who can create beautiful rain gardens and cistern installations and walk you through the whole process.
- See a variety of examples of RainWise installations.
- Get your questions answered! RainWise might even be able to help you with a wet basement.