Trees for Neighborhoods – Application period closes Aug 14
Since 2009, Trees for Neighborhoods has helped Seattle residents plant over 7,300 trees in their yards and along the street. That’s 7,300 more trees working to clean our air and water, make our streets more walkable, and our neighborhoods healthier! See where the trees are planted.
When you participate in Trees for Neighborhoods, you receive:
- Help selecting the right tree and planting location
- Free trees (up to four per household, lifetime max of six)
- A watering bag and mulch for each tree
- Training on proper planting and care
- Assistance applying for street tree planting permits
- Ongoing care reminders and future pruning workshop opportunities
- Tree delivery and planting assistance if you need physical help or lack access to a vehicle
- Street tree evaluations for the first couple of years to let you know how your trees are doing
APPLY NOW Application period closes on Monday, August 14.