Engage in 30 days of exploring peace, justice, and sustainability
Reflecting the themes of the Seeing Systems book, this email series offers daily prompts & insights framed in bite-sized pieces for your individual learning and enrichment.
For 30 days, immerse yourself in and take action on three of humanity’s most inspiring visions and most pressing challenges: peace, justice, and sustainability.
HOW IT WORKS:
– A daily email lands in your inbox offering a single action and supporting resources. An action may take form as learning, reading, watching, listening, conversing, researching, or sharing.
– Each email is designed to be bite-sized – simple, focused learning.
– Six themes center these emails:
1. It’s All Connected
2. Peaceful Communication
3. Justice for the Whole Community
$. Conflict Transformation
5. Responding to Systemic Violence
6. Co-Creating Living Peace
– The first 5 emails are dedicated to “It’s All Connected”. The remaining emails cycle through the other themes.
– The cadence of emails is 5 days of actions, 2 days of rest, 5 days of actions, and so on. We invite you to use these rest days to reflect or to catch up on your actions before the next round of emails.
Questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info & sign up at: ecochallenge.org/discussion-courses/30-days-seeing-systems/