This Drawdown introduction is in Ballard, joining forces with Eco Collective – the curated one-stop shop for all things sustainable!
Reversing Global Warming: Introduction to Drawdown is a 90 minute in-person experience that invites you to see both the possibility of reversing global warming and that you have an important role to play in that process. Through videos and group activities, you will learn about a comprehensive plan to reverse global warming from Project Drawdown—a scientific study that identified 100 solutions that together, could actually reverse global warming by 2050. These solutions encompass the energy we use, the food we eat, and the cities we live in. By the end you will see the vital role you can play in the movement to reverse global warming.
What it offers
- Learn about a comprehensive scientific study of 100 solutions that together, could actually reverse global warming by 2050
- Connect with people in our community to find inspiration and discover new possibilities for addressing global warming
- Learn how you can change the conversation about global warming from “game over” to “game on!”
- People who are interested in the more in-depth multi-day workshop Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action will be invited to attend at a future date.
- Lean more about the AWESOME Eco Collective in their store!
WHEN: 7-8:30pm, Thursday, November 14th