Hosted by Tilth Alliance – Classes @ Zoom
An exciting learning journey with dynamic speakers from all over! From October 2021 through January 2022, Beacon Food Forest and Tilth Alliance are partnering to host virtual classes and workshops that examine how we can use ideas and practices from permaculture to continue developing resilience and creativity in the midst of climate change.
You can sign up for individual sessions using the links below, or get access to all 9 workshops by registering at the bottom of this page. **Videos will be shared for any of the sessions with dates that have passed.
- Intro to Permaculture on Oct 2, 2021 with Carey Thornton
- Drought Resilient Homes and Landscapes on Oct 9, 2021 with Laura Allen
- Permaculture: A Tool for Climate Stability and Community Resilience on Oct 23, 2021 with Marisha Auerbach
- Growing with Fungi on Nov 6, 2021 with Loni Jean Ronnebaum
- Approaches to Sovereignty Through the Lens of a Boricua Queer Food Collective on Nov 20, 2021 with Tara Rodriguez Besosa (*registration info coming soon)
- Climate-Resilient Gardening on Dec 4, 2021 with Eric Toensmeier
- Climate Crisis Resilience & Social Permaculture on Dec 11, 2021 with Bonita Eloise Ford
- Regenerating the Soil with Fermented Food Waste on Jan 8, 2022 with Cuauhtemoc Villa
- Multifunctional Hedgerows on Jan 22, 2022 with Jude Hobbs
These virtual classes will feature live, interactive experiences using Zoom, which you can access on your computer or phone. The sessions will be recorded and made available for registered participants to view for a limited time after class. This registration gives you access to all 9 classes and includes a discount for the series.
Tilth Alliance strives to provide educational experiences that honor our values of accessibility and equity. Currently, we offer:
- A sliding scale pricing structure to make our classes accessible for everyone, regardless of financial means. Please select the ticket type that works for you.
- In solidarity with food justice and food sovereignty for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), we reserve a few spaces in each class for BIPOC community members free of charge. If you identify as BIPOC, please use the code Heartbeet2021 when registering.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Tilth Alliance members and donors receive a discount on classes—make your gift online today!
Please read their Photo and Cancellation Policy.
Hosted By: Tilth Alliance – Classes
- Phone: (206) 633-0451 x119
- Contact Host