These Loans Will Help Small Business Keep Their Employees Paid
The Federal Government’s Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) set aside $350 billion for small business loans. Local banks will take applications starting Friday April 3 for small businesses and on April 10 for self-employed.
The loans apply to any of the following businesses:
– Small businesses with less than 500 employees.
– Select types of businesses with less than 1,500 employees.
– 501(c)(3) non-profits with less than 500 workers.
– Some 501(c)(19) veteran organizations.
– Self-employed workers, sole proprietors, and freelance or gig economy workers.
Learn more at the US Small Business Association Website.