Learn All About the Paycheck Protection Program
These Loans Will Help Small Business Keep Their Employees Paid
The Federal Government’s Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) set aside $350 billion for small business loans. Local banks will take applications starting Friday April 3 for small businesses and on April 10 for self-employed.
The loans apply to any of the following businesses:
– Small businesses with less than 500 employees.
– Select types of businesses with less than 1,500 employees.
– 501(c)(3) non-profits with less than 500 workers.
– Some 501(c)(19) veteran organizations.
– Self-employed workers, sole proprietors, and freelance or gig economy workers.
Learn more at the US Small Business Association Website.