We have some great ideas brewing for this year’s festival and just need a few more folks to help follow through. Trash Fashion, Taste of Ballard, Kids Art, Cooking Demos, Farm Animals, Great Music and much more. Get in on the fun of creating this lively community learning event. Join us at the Ballard Beer Company, 2050 NW Market Street, on Thursday, August 21 @ 7:00 p.m. to get in on the action!
Here are some great volunteer opportunities:
- organize silk screening work party
- create solar/bicycle/clothesline sponsor display – need artist to design
- transportation row manager
- assistant to jenny on the day of
- leads for trash fashion work party
- Ballard Market tabling organizer
Interested? Contact Jenny for more information or to sign up.
Be sure to mark Sept 28th on your calendar for the 11th Annual Sustainable Ballard Festival!!