1706 NW Market St
Seattle, WA 98107
Sustainable Ballard is hosting a community holiday barter and celebration at Ballard Odd Fellows Hall on Sunday, December 6th, from 6pm to 9pm. This event brings together the community, encourages creativity and sharing, creates friendships and offers people a relaxing and enjoyable alternative to the more commercial holiday gift buying experience.
In past years, barter items have included:
- hand-made scarves, jewelry and pottery
- home-grown or foraged produce
- home-made jams, truffles, dried fruit, granola, beer and other delectable goodies
- holiday decorations, swags, table toppers, candle holders
- services such as dog-walking, tax assistance, home-sitting, massage and more
Please join us!