Join us at an outdoor potluck picnic at the Ballard P-Patch at 7:30 on Wed 7/30!
We’re firing up a Community Kitchen where neighbors come together to cook, learn, save money, have fun and promote good health.
In our go-go world, fast food and processed foods can be tempting time savers. Cooking might seem like too much trouble or create too much waste in one and two person households. Or maybe your little edible garden patch is pumping out more produce than you know what to do with.
Together, we’ll learn (and teach!) how to prepare healthy, yummy and economical dishes, for one or for a crowd, using local, organic products.
There are many ways to get involved!
- Join our Facebook Group
- Not on Facebook? Email Chris to subscribe to email updates
- Attend our monthly gatherings – our first one will be an outdoor potluck picnic at the Ballard P-Patch at 7:30 on Wed 7/30
- Volunteer your space for a Community Kitchen event
- Lend your expertise to teach a skill or lead an activity
- Keep your eyes on our event calendar