City Fruit Ambassador Program
Apply to be part of City Fruit’s first group of Ambassadors by Friday, August 1 at 5pm!
You’ve helped to harvest apples and talked to your friends about the great work City Fruit does, or you’ve attended a spring pruning workshop and helped to steward your local public orchard. Or perhaps you are looking for an opportunity to be more engaged in your neighborhood. City Fruit is looking for you! We are recruiting the first cohort of our new City Fruit Ambassador Program. We want your time and talents to represent the organization and mission to your neighborhood.
City Fruit is looking for volunteers in the five neighborhoods where we currently work (Ballard, Phinney/Greenwood, South Seattle, Wallingford, and West Seattle) to become the face and voice of the organization and the urban fruit harvest in their community.
City Fruit Ambassadors will be responsible for working within their neighborhoods to raise awareness about Seattle’s urban orchard, the annual harvest, and the impact of sharing the fruit with our neighbors in need. This work will change on a month-to-month basis and rely on the varied talents, skills, and interests of our Ambassadors.
- What: A year-long opportunity to promote the urban harvest and City Fruit’s work among your neighborhood.
- When: Dependent on your interest and skills; ideally, your work as an Ambassador complements your current neighborhood engagement.
- Where: City Fruit neighborhood of your choice (Ballard, Phinney-Greenwood, South Seattle, Wallingford, and West Seattle).
- Who: You! An active and engaged community member who cares about healthy food for all and making use of Seattle’s urban orchard.
- How: Apply to be part of City Fruit’s first group of Ambassadors by Friday, August 1 at 5pm!