Enjoy life’s simple pleasures – grow food!
Come to the Tilth Alliance May Edible Plant Sale and choose from the largest selection of organically, sustainably and locally grown vegetable plant starts in the Puget Sound region!
May Edible Plant Sale
- May 6 & 7; 9am-3pm
- 4850 Meridian Ave. N, Seattle
- FREE to attendees. Get directions.
You’ll find an amazing selection of tantalizing veggies to choose from, including summer crops like tomatoes, peppers, squash and corn, foodie favorites, heirloom varieties, culinary herbs, edible flowers, pollinator plants and fruit trees and shrubs. The plants are the best varieties to grow successfully in our Pacific Northwest climate.
Early Bird Sale – Fri., May 5; 5-7 p.m.
Get first pick of the plants and raise extra funds to support Tilth Alliance’s farm and garden programs at the Early Bird Sale! A limited number of tickets are available for $25. Buy tickets!
Wristbands and Hot Tips
- A staggered entry system allows the maximum number of people to enjoy the sale and keep the entrance flowing smoothly during busy times (usually Saturday, 9 a.m.-noon, and Sunday, 9-10 a.m.). Enjoy vendors and activities in the lower field while you wait to enter the sale!
- Bring wagons, carrying devices and friends (to help carry!).
- At the sale we will accept cash, checks with ID, Visa/Master Card debit and credit cards, and EBT/SNAP/food stamps.
- Please read our Hot Tips for Happy Shopping to maximize your enjoyment of this event! After our event, be sure to read our Hot Tips for Planting which you will receive at checkout.