The Taste of Ballard is a family dining area where festival-goers can enjoy food from our resident food carts or step into the world of “Alice in Wonderland” in our very own Tea Garden. To enhance your experience of the Tea Garden, our Upcycle Station is located in the area, where you can make your very own “Mad Hat,” decorative flower, percussion shaker, or windchimes. The Taste of Ballard is located by the MainStage where we’ll be sampling live music from Ballard regulars.
Sponsored by Miro Tea, festival-goers will be treated to these featured tea samples ~
- Harmutty Assam – Full of golden tips, this classic Assam
is both rich and floral. Produces a malty and sweeter cup of tea, which stands well with or without milk.
- Hojicha – Hojicha is made from the roasted twigs of the tea plant. It is almost entirely caffeine free and makes an excellent toasty, robust cup of tea any time of the day.
- Detox – Lemongrass, schizandra berries, rosehips, and lemon oil combined to create a citrusy, detoxifying blend with notes of berries and flowers.
Paired with delicious dessert bites provided by these Ballard shops ~
- KuKuRuZa Gourmet Popcorn – Hawaiian Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery – Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Pie Bar Ballard – Ballard Bumble Crumble
- Jonboy Caramels – Balsamic Berry Caramel
- Sweet Mickey’s – Chocolate Covered Animal Crackers
- Toast – Raspberry Oat Bars
- Alison’s Coastal Cafe & Bakery – Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Chocolate Toffee Cookies
- Chocolate Vitale – Sipping Chocolate: European Classic and Venezuelan Black
Kale Caesar salad — croutons, Caesar dressing, lemon
Pizza Slices made with fresh, local ingredients
Gluten free crusts available
Warm Biscuit & Sweet Cream Butter
Ham & Cheese Biscuit
Tarragon Chicken “Pot Pie” Biscuit
Foraged Mushroom & Black Pepper “Gravy” Biscuit
Biscuit Bread Pudding
Spicy Alaskan Reindeer Sausage
Regular Alaskan Reindeer Sausage
German Bratwurst Louisiana Hot Link
All Beef Dog Polish Dog Veggie Dog
Add ons: Cream Cheese, Bacon
100% Vegan Burgers
Wraps & More!
Pourovers and Aeropresses — 8 and 12 oz cups of brewed single origin coffee.