NEW! featuring Local Food and Brews!
The Taste of Ballard food court is a all-ages family dining area where festival-goers can enjoy food from our resident food carts and beer from Ballard-area breweries! The Taste of Ballard is located near the MainStage which will feature Ballard-based entertainment.
Streetzeria – Street pizza made with fresh ingredients from local farmers. Vegetarian options.
Patty Pan Grill – Tamales with homemade salsas and grilled vegetable quesadillas. Vegetarian and vegan options.
Bing of Fire – Chinese crepes (called “jianbing”). It’s a hearty Chinese street food that’s spicy, savory, sweet, salty and crunchy all in one.
Don Lucho’s – Peruvian sandwiches – chicken curry, havana pork, peruvian brisket.
Holy Cow Seattle – Fabulous Indian-inspired food with a focus on healthy, fresh ingredients. Vegetarian and vegan options.
• O’Brien’s Harvest Ale: Always a showcase for the newest crop of harvested Yakima Valley hops. Harvest Ale is a full bodied ale, with a firm and complex malt backbone. The lush hop attributes make this beer a seasonal favorite. 7.3% ABV, 68 IBUs.
• 30th Anniversary Double Pale Ale: A celebration of Hale’s 30th year anniversary! “Like our Pale Ale, but more of everything that we love,” according to brewer, Lincoln. 8% ABV.
Peddler Brewing Co
• Caramel ESB: 5.4% ABV, 14 IBUs.
• Pumpkin Spice Belgian: 5.0% ABV, 16 IBUs.
• Roggenbier: Simply put, a rye hefeweizen. Aroma of rye, banana and clove make way to a medium body with a rye spice finish. 5.3% ABV 19 IBUs
• American Rye: A clean, crisp and refreshing rye based brew. Light in color and hazy, this brew has an aroma of citrus and tangerine compliment a smooth body and a crisp finish. 5.4% ABV 32 IBUs.
• Chrome Satan: A copper lager brewed with Czech Pilsner yeast and fermented at an ale-like higher temperature with an ABV of 5.7%.
• E.xtra S.pecial B.elgian: A dark saison with a traditional ESB recipe, but fermented with Belgian saison yeast, with an ABV of 7.3%.
• Brown Porter: Rich and complex chocolate flavors layered upon coffee and caramel base. Medium body with a luscious mouth-feel. Not your usual Brown Porter. 25 IBUs and 6% ABV.
• Fresh Hop Pale Ale: An American-style pale ale with moderate hop bitterness marked by a unique and intensely fresh hop flavor and aroma. Populuxe’s Fresh Hop Pale is brewed with Citra and Centennial hops delivering a refreshing, medium bodied, light-copper colored pale ale weighing in at 55 IBUs and 4.8% ABV.
Urban Family Public House
• Meadows French IPA: This rye ipa is light, herbal, and bitter. French hops lend aromas of melon, grass, and earth. Spice and hay up front upon sipping. Herbal, earthy hops. Finishes spicy and bitter. 1.056 OG, 40 UBUs, 6% ABV.
• Saison Maiden: Brewed with barley, oats, wheat , and rye. Hops: Nugget, Mt Hood, Crystal. Dry with a full mouth feel. Grassy, herbal hops, with a fruit character leaning towards citrus, finishing with a subtle spice. 1.051 OG, 35 IBU, 5.8% ABV.