To promote buying locally and as a fundraiser for Sustainable Ballard, we will have a Tea Garden (rather than a beer garden) at our festival. The Tea Garden is hosted by Ballard-based Miro Tea and features tea and local dessert pairings. $5 will get you a dessert and unlimited tea. This year you can buy your Tea Garden tickets in advance!
Tea samples will be paired with delicious dessert bites provided by these Ballard shops ~
- KuKuRuZa Gourmet Popcorn – Hawaiian Salted Caramel, Truffle Fromage Porcini or Seattle Style
- Jonboy Caramels – Three Flavor Sampler
- Toast – Raspberry Oat Bars
- Alison’s Coastal Cafe & Bakery – Cookies: Triple Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal Chocolate Toffee
- Chocolate Vitale – Sipping Chocolate: European Classic or Venezuelan Black
- Sweet Mickey’s – Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Fudge
Make it easy on Festival day and buy your tickets in advance!