Get ready for spring gardening!
Saturday, March 15 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Come out to this festive spring gardener gathering and find a huge selection of edible plant starts perfect for spring planting. Admission is FREE – come browse and get ideas for your spring garden!
Variety is the Spice of Life
Choose from a wide selection of organically, sustainably and locally grown veggies, herbs, edible flowers, fruit shrubs, fruit trees, seeds, supplies and knowledge galore — perfect for planting in March. Seattle Tilth garden educators have carefully selected varieties that grow well in our maritime northwest climate. You will find:
- Easy-to-grow plants for beginners such as lettuce, greens and peas
- Favorites such as collards, kale, Swiss chard, rhubarb and strawberries.
- Exotic, rare and heirloom plants that will excite more experienced gardeners including asparagus, horseradish, artichokes, onions, broccoli and blueberries.
- Irresistible highlights for foodies include edible flowers, bulbing fennel, red scallions, Romanesco broccoli and dozens of culinary herbs.
- Fruiting shrubs and fruit bearing trees will be available from Burnt Ridge Nursery.
See what plants we are selling so you can plan your shopping list. Most veggies are $3, herbs and flowers $4; tree and shrub prices vary.
Early Bird Sale: Friday, March 14, 2014
Tickets on sale now for $25. Buy here!
For people who want to shop early with limited crowds and first choice, come to the Early Bird Sale 6-7:30 p.m. on Friday, March 14. A limited number of tickets are available as a special fundraiser to benefit Seattle Tilth’s educational programs, and all our volunteers get in for free.
Pick-up a Wristband in the Morning
A staggered entry system allows the maximum number of people to enjoy the sale and keep the entrance flowing smoothly during the the high tide (probably 9-10 a.m.). Enjoy vendors in the parking lot while you wait to enter the sale!
Take a look at some ideas to help you have a great time at the sale. Read our Hot Tips for Happy Shopping.
See where our plants come from! If you have more questionsabout our growers, please visit the Seattle Tilth booth at the plant sale.
See the list of all our growers.
Get Directions to Pacific Market Center
Get Directions to our venue, Pacific Market Center, just 3 miles straight south of downtown Seattle on 4th Ave. South. Parking is plentiful. Access the sale and parking via 5th Ave. S.
At the sale we will accept cash, checks with ID and Visa/Master Card credit cards.