Please see below for a list of volunteer opportunities this month. Please don’t hesitate to email Anya with any questions or to sign up for a shift.
Sunday Night Dinner: Sunday, 6/12 at Ballard First Lutheran Church
- 2 volunteers for meal prep (sandwiches boxes) 2:00 – 4:00
- 1 volunteer to serve coffee and milk, and hand out both single masks and individual hand sanitizer bottles
- 1 volunteer to serve box dinners and water bottles at a second doorway
- 3 volunteers to serve as indoor runners (including making coffee) and may or may not have direct contact with our guests
KF94 masks will be provided for volunteers that have direct contact with guests
Sunday Night Dinner: Sunday, 6/19 at Ballard First Lutheran Church
- 1 volunteer to help cook and serve from 4:00 – 6:00
- 1 volunteer to make coffee and help with clean-up 4:45 – 6:45
- 1 volunteer to clean up from the meal and return all equipment / furniture to storage 5:00 – 7:00
Edible Hope Kitchen at St. Luke’s in Ballard is looking for weekday volunteers!
They have volunteer opportunities available Monday – Friday. For more information and to signup to volunteer please follow the link below:
Supplies & Outreach
THANK YOU to all who have provided much needed supplies for neighbors.
The top way you can support is through the solidarity fund, which pays for weekly outreach. The team fills propane tanks and gas seasonally for individuals who are sleeping unsheltered in the Ballard neighborhood – they use this for cooking and heating.
If you are interested you can contribute directly to the fund to support propane for cooking and heating, water, and weekly meals at camps through the following link: