If so, we have a volunteer need that’s just right for you! Our Meaningful Movies : Sustainable Ballard team is looking for a few people who would be willing to pre-screen the documentary films we are considering for screening to the public. It’s easy! Once, maybe twice, each month, you will receive a link (or sometimes a DVD) to watch, then you will give your impressions of the film to the rest of the team. Ideally, you would attend our meeting, but if you are meeting-averse, you could email your thoughts to us. We’d want to know things like:
- was the film engaging? boring?
- was the film even-handed? one-sided?
- is the film relevant to our community?
- does the film lend itself to partnering with an organization in our community?
- would you recommend the film to your friends?
If this is something that is of interest to you, please email Margaret and we’ll get you started!