Claim Your Adopted Street!
From Seattle Public Utilities:
Keep Seattle streets litter-free. Join more than 3,000 volunteers who clean up nearly 200 miles of city streets. The mission of the Adopt-a-Street program is to promote civic responsibility and community pride as well as to enhance Seattle’s quality of life through clean streets and beautiful neighborhoods. This program was launched in the late 1980s and has gained national prominence as one of the most effective and efficient grassroots litter-removal initiatives.
As an Adopt-a-Street volunteer, you receive:
- Cleanup supplies (loaned for the duration of volunteer service – to be picked up and returned by volunteers)
- Safety equipment
- Special after cleanup garbage pickup (if needed)
- Graffiti removal supplies
- And more!
This map shows that very few streets in Ballard have been adopted.
Ready to Adopt-a-Street now?
- Learn how our Adopt-a-Street team is ready to help you with your questions.
- Subscribe to the newsletter for ongoing updates.
- Call (206) 684-7647 or email email@example.com.