Get ready for spring gardening!
Come out to this festive spring gardener gathering and find a huge selection of edible plant starts perfect for spring planting on Saturday, March 14, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Admission is FREE!
Choose from a wide selection of organically,sustainably and locally grown veggies, herbs, edible flowers, fruit shrubs, fruit trees, seeds, supplies and knowledge galore — perfect for planting in March. You will find:
- Easy-to-grow plants for beginners such as lettuce, greens and peas.
- Favorites such as collards, kale, Swiss chard, rhubarb and strawberries.
- Exotic, rare and heirloom plants that will excite more experienced gardeners including asparagus, horseradish, artichokes, onions, and broccoli.
- Irresistible highlights for foodies include edible flowers, bulbing fennel, Romanesco broccoli and culinary herbs.
- Fruiting shrubs and fruit bearing trees available from Burnt Ridge Nursery.
Early Bird Sale: Friday, March 13
For people who want to shop early with limited crowds, come to the Early Bird Sale 6-7:30 p.m. Tickets are available for $25 as a special fundraiser to benefit Seattle Tilth’s educational programs. People who volunteer for this event get in for free.
Tickets are $25 — get tickets now!
For more information on being a vendor, to see the plant lists, find out about volunteering, and other things to know about the Plant Sale, go here.
Hot Tips and Directions
Take a look at some ideas to help you have a great time at the sale. Read our Hot Tips for Happy Shopping.
Get directions to our venue, Pacific Market Center, just 3 miles straight south of downtown Seattle on 4th Ave. South. Parking is plentiful. Access the sale and parking via 5th Ave. S.
At the sale we will accept cash, checks with ID and Visa/Mastercard.
Two Plant Sales
Our March Edible Plant Sale specializes in early spring plants perfect for putting in the ground in March. Be sure to also attend our May Edible Plant Sale on May 2 and 3 – it’s the largest in the region and features an astounding variety of summer crops. Thank You!