It’s once again time for our annual barter fair! This year we’ll be at the Ballard VFW located at 2812 NW Market Street. Come join us for a fun and festive afternoon. So get crafting, creating, and making your items to barter. Barter starts at 2pm but come earlier to set up and visit with your neighbors.
What do you have to offer? For ease of trading, items should be have a $5-10 or $15-20 value. Bigger items or services can be traded for multiples of the lower value items. Don’t have something to trade? Cash is also an acceptable option, or just come by to socialize and enjoy some free refreshments!
In past years, barter items have included:
- hand-crafted scarves, hats and aprons
- home-grown or foraged produce
- home-made jams, truffles, dried fruit, granola, beer and other delectable goodies
- holiday swags, candle holders, table toppers
- services such as yoga classes, sailboat cruises, refrigerator deep clean, massage and more
A $5 donation helps cover event costs.
Contact for more information: Jenny