Saturday, May 6 – Sunday, May 7 • 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Meridian Playground 4800 Meridian Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103 Directions
Sustainable Ballard will be there Sat & Sun with RainWise info on Saturday and info about our other programs including the 2023 Edible Garden Tour on Sunday.
Tilth Alliance’s Edible Plant Sale features the largest selection of organically, sustainably and locally grown vegetable plant starts in the Puget Sound region. All revenue from the May Edible Plant Sale will benefit Tilth Alliance’s year-round programming.
Plants offered at the May Edible Plant Sale are the best varieties to grow successfully in our Pacific Northwest climate. You’ll find an amazing selection of fruits and veggies to choose from, as well as culinary herbs, edible flowers, pollinator plants, and even gardening supplies that will help maximize your harvest all year round.
Shopping the May Edible Plant Sale
- Shopping starts with the Early Bird Sale on Fri., May 5; 5-7 p.m.
- Shopping continues on Sat.-Sun., May 6-7; 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- In-person shopping only — the sale will be held at the Meridian Playground in Wallingford.
- Capacity in the main sale space will be managed via staggered entry with wristbands.
- Face masks are encouraged to be worn while at this event.
- Accepted payment methods: debit, credit, Fresh Bucks and EBT.