On April 21st, the Shilshole Liveaboard Association is leading a grass roots Earth Day event focused on:
- Supporting marine life
- Ocean pollution prevention and clean-up
- Sustainable living
- Alternative energy & transport
There will be educational booths, raffle for gifts and services from the community and more. Sustainable Ballard will be there to talk about the Ballard Tool Library and some of our other programs, along with the Washington Department of FIsh and Wildlife, Eco Collective, the Port of Seattle, Washington Sea Grant, Ocean Conservancy, and Puget SoundKeeper.
DATE & TIME
Date: April 21, 2018
The event will be held in the Marina Plaza of Shilshole Marina
- Direction by car can be found on the Shilshole’s website
- Live close by? Consider walking.
- Biking to Shilshole can be rewarding on a nice day. Check out these biking tools to see if it’s a good fit for you.
- Transit to Shilshole is possible, but a little tricky. Check out the Trip Planner and other transit tools to see if it works for you.
- Traveling by boat? Find us at: Latitude: 47-40’57” N Longitude: 122-24’25” W . Overnight moorage rates can be found on Shilshole’s website.
WHAT TO BRING
- A reusable water bottle. You can refill it at the water fountain.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
We are currently coordinating food for the event. As things are finalized the website will be updated.
Check out Neighbourhood to find more food options near by.
Want to help? Reach out at email@example.com to get in touch.