Climate Science on Tap Films Available Online
From our friends at Cascadia Climate Action
Climate Science on Tap is an organized event series put on by Cascadia Climate Action (CCA) normally held at Seattle Breweries. Now that you have more time at home you can catch up or re-watch prior Climate Science on Tap events from their YouTube Video Library.
Videos available for watching include:
- On the Road to Cleaner Transportation – Putting the Brakes on Global Warming.
- Going to Extremes: The Future of Weather in the Pacific Northwest.
- Climate Engineering: What is It and Should It Be Field-Tested?
- Meeting Global Energy Needs Without Cooking the Planet
- What’s Dirt Got to Do With It? Agriculture and Climate Change
- Climate Impacts in Puget Sound: Is the Marine Food Web Hanging By a Thread?
- Climate Change in History and Law
- Dialing Back Climate Change with Carbon Farming and Blockchain
- Wildfires, Forests, and Climate Change: Pacific NW Up in Smoke
- Climate Science Goes to Court: Youth v United States – No Ordinary Lawsuit:
- Climate Science Goes to the Capitol: Translating Science into Policy
- Climate Optimism: Progress to Inspire Action!
- Crops, Carbo, and Climate Change: How Can Farms and Fields Combat Global Warming?
CCA is a Seattle-based non-profit working to educate and inform the public about climate change. Their Ask a Climate Activist series of short (2-5 minutes) interviews is a great way to learn what they are working on and find a cause you may want to get involved with. Some of the many groups represented include: