21 Acres: Permaculture Plant Sale and Seed Swap – Mar 1
* Are you looking for heritage seeds that local gardeners are growing successfully?
* Do you have viable left-over seeds you would like to share?
* Do you have bulbs and tubers in abundance, or cuttings from some of your favorite perennials?
Even if you don’t have anything to “swap”, come join us and pick up a few local favorites for your garden this year. Next year you might have some to share.
Permaculture Plant Sale
* Interested in low maintenance edible gardens?
* Want to learn more about Permaculture Plants for the Pacific Northwest?
* Looking for a variety of plants for your edible forest garden?
* Wondering what plants others are using in their forest garden guilds?
Beginner or experienced, we offer something for everybody at a Permaculture Plant Sale at our first-Tuesday Permaculture@21 Acres Meetup March 1, 2016.
Experienced Permaculturalists will be on hand to introduce you to their favorite plants for different niches. 21 Acres will be giving tours of the plant guilds used in their forest garden plantings. Gil Scheiber of Skipley Farm will be bringing scion wood from some of his favorite apple varieties for sale. And we will have time to share thoughts about our favorite plants and varieties for our northwest climes.
4:00 – 7:00 Plant sale, tours of the 21 Acres Forest Garden & Seed Swap
7:00 – 7:30 Introductions and Networking
7:30 – 8:30 Discussion of Permaculture friendly plants
This is a free event. For more information or to register visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/permaculture-plant-sale-tickets-20237403619?aff=ebrowse.
|when||Mar 01, 2016
from 04:00 pm to 08:30 pm
|where||21 Acres Center for Local Food and Sustainable Living, 13701 NE 171st St Woodinville, WA 98072|
|more information||Read more about this event…|