Enjoy life’s simple pleasures – grow food!
Visit the Tilth Alliance May Edible Plant Sale and choose from the largest selection of organically, sustainably and locally grown vegetable plant starts in the Puget Sound region!
- May 4-5; 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- 4850 Meridian Ave N, Seattle
- FREEto attendees.Get directions.
- Join the Facebook event!
You’ll find an amazing selection of tantalizing veggies to choose from, including summer crops like tomatoes, peppers, squash and corn, foodie favorites, heirloom varieties, culinary herbs, edible flowers, pollinator plants and fruit trees and shrubs. The plants are the best varieties to grow successfully in our Pacific Northwest climate.
Early Bird Sale – Fri., May 3; 5-7 p.m.
Get first pick of the plants and raise extra funds to support Tilth Alliance’s farm and garden programs at the Early Bird Sale! A limited number of tickets are available for $25. Get tickets.
Many, many helping hands are needed to make this plant sale run smoothly. Join our amazing volunteer crew and get an invitation to the Early Bird Sale, enjoy snacks and meet like minded folks. Sign up to volunteer!
Members & Donors Enjoy VIP Benefits
Enjoy life in the fast lane! Tilth Alliance members and donors get speedy entrance into the sale – pick up your swanky gold bracelet at the wristband tentnear the sale entrance. We’ll email your Fast Pass on Thursday to expedite the process.
Wristbands and Hot Tips
- A staggered entry system allows the maximum number of people to enjoy the sale and keep the entrance flowing smoothly during busy times (usually Saturday, 9 a.m.-noon, and Sunday, 9-10 a.m.). Enjoy vendors and activities in the lower field while you wait to enter the sale!
- Bring wagons, carrying devices and friends (to help carry!).
- At the sale Tilth will accept cash, checks with ID, Visa/Master Card debit and credit cards.
- Please read Hot Tips for Happy Shopping to maximize your enjoyment of this event!
Other questions? Email email@example.com