Step into the world of “Alice in Wonderland” in our very own Tea Garden. To enhance your experience of the Tea Garden, our Upcycle Station is located in the area, where you can make your very own “Mad Hat,” decorative flower, percussion shaker, or windchimes.
Sponsored by Miro Tea, festival-goers will be treated to tea samples paired with delicious dessert bites provided by these Ballard shops ~
- KuKuRuZa Gourmet Popcorn – Hawaiian Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery – Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Pie Bar Ballard – Ballard Bumble Crumble
- Jonboy Caramels – Balsamic Berry Caramel
- Sweet Mickey’s – Chocolate Covered Animal Crackers
- Toast – Raspberry Oat Bars
- Alison’s Coastal Cafe & Bakery – Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Chocolate Toffee Cookies
- Chocolate Vitale – Sipping Chocolate: European Classic and Venezuelan Black
YOUR $5 SAMPLE TICKETS GETS YOU 4 DESSERT SAMPLES, 4 TEA SAMPLES AND A TEA CUP!
DON’T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR MAD HAT!