Take Part in Planning this Fun Annual Event!
The 2022 Edible Garden Tour is looking for volunteers.
Volunteer roles include:
- ‘Scouting’ to find potential garden hosts – a few afternoons in April
- Distributing posters – a few hours in early June
- Making treats for hosts, of together baskets, distributing host materials – a few hours in June
- Day-of set up, ticket sales, photography, host relief – hours or all day on event day (TBA)
- Administrative tasks – as much as you’re able, ongoing now through event day
The planning team’s is meeting virtually; contact Alyssa for details. If you’d like to help with scouting or anything else but can’t make it to the meeting, please contact Alyssa so we can keep you in touch!