1753 NW 56th St
THURSDAY, August 22, 2019, 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
1753 NW 56th St., East Meeting Room
INTRODUCTIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS 10 min.
UPDATES: 20 min.
- Paige Killinger, Ballard REACH
Update on outreach to people experiencing homelessness in Ballard
- Ballard Neighborcare
Update on current health issues and concerns in the homeless community
- Jody Grage – Reading Group sign-up to Read & Review How We Win by George Lakey
- Jean Darsie, Scofflaw Mitigation – Need for more volunteers.
- Report on Meeting in W. Seattle with Churches, Urban League& City (Lisa Gustaveson)
- Jennifer Adams – Meeting about Vehicle Residency held in U. District Aug. 8, 2019
- Matthew Lang – Report on new Regional Authority to address housing for homeless, including ‘lived experience coalition’
PANEL PRESENTATIONS: Vehicle Residency – Into Housing, Next Steps 40 min.
- Tony VanBronkhorst – Department of Neighborhoods
- Shannon Beck – Our Redeemer’s Lutheran Church Parking Program
- Lind Taylor – Urban League
Q&A: A time for meeting attendees to ask questions of our presenters 25 min.