2400 NW 85th Street)
Register Now: sustainableballard.wildapricot.org/event-4573274
A Sustainable Ballard tradition returns! Our annual Holiday Party and Barter Fair will be held on December 3rd, 7pm to 9pm, at Our Redeemers Lutheran Church (2400 NW 85th Street). For all of you who love to barter –a relaxing and enjoyable alternative to the more commercial holiday gift buying experience — save the date and think about what you’ll bring.
What do you have to offer? For ease of trading, items should be have a $5-10 or $15-20 value. Bigger items or services can be traded for multiples of the lower value items. Don’t have something to trade? Cash is also an acceptable option, or just come by to socialize and enjoy some free refreshments!
In past years, barter items have included:
- hand-crafted scarves, hats and aprons
- home-grown or foraged produce
- home-made jams, truffles, dried fruit, granola, beer and other delectable goodies
- holiday swags, candle holders, table toppers
- services such as yoga classes, sailboat cruises, refrigerator deep clean, massage and more
Contact for more information: Jenny