More good people are still needed to make our Annual Festival this Sunday run smoothly!
• Would you enjoy engaging kids with arts and crafts and games?
• Could you sell raffle tickets for the electric bike ?
• Would you enjoy helping visitors make household cleaning products from simple natural ingredients?
• Could you oversee activities at our Taste of the Fest Quick Demo stage for an hour or two?
• Would you serve coffee and treats to volunteers at the Hospitality Tent?
• Help welcome exhibitors? Greet visitors? It’s easy and fun!
Sign up for a 3-hrs. shift and be our hero for the day (at least)!
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!
You’ll have fun, meet people, and get good karma points, as well as goodies! Volunteers receive a free cool t-shirt, treats, and an invite to an exclusive party!
For more details on where help is still needed, to pick a shift and sign up, please look here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c044cadae28aaf58-2014
Or just join us at the
THIS EVENING, THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH, 7PM – 9PM
Nyer Urness House, 1753 NW 56th St.
Hope to see you there!!!