Get ready for spring gardening!
Come out to this festive spring gardener gathering and find a huge selection of edible plant starts perfect for spring planting!
March Edible Plant Sale
- Sat., March 18; 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Orca K-8 School (5215 46th Ave S 98118) – Get directions
- FREE to attendees
Choose from a wide selection of organically, sustainably and locally grown veggies, herbs, edible flowers, fruit shrubs, fruit trees, seeds, supplies and knowledge galore — perfect for planting in March. You will find:
- Easy-to-grow plants for beginners such as lettuce, greens and peas.
- Favorites such as collards, kale, Swiss chard and strawberries.
- Exotic, rare and heirloom plants that will excite more experienced gardeners including asparagus, horseradish, artichokes, onions, and broccoli.
- Irresistible highlights for foodies include edible flowers, bulbing fennel, Romanesco broccoli and culinary herbs.
- Fruiting shrubs and fruit bearing trees available from Burnt Ridge Nursery.
- Pollinator plants to support ecosystem and agriculture health
Early Bird Sale: Friday, March 17
For people who want to shop early with limited crowds, come to the Early Bird Sale on Friday, March 17; 5-6:30 p.m. Tickets are $25 and benefit Tilth Alliance’s educational programs. People who volunteer at the Edible Plant Sale get in for free.
See what plants we are selling so you can plan your shopping list. Most veggies are $3, herbs and flowers $4; specialty veggies and lavender $5; tree and shrub prices vary. Our plant lists will be available in February.