In this class you will learn about:
- Which varieties do well in our maritime climate
- When to plant warm season crops
- Season extension techniques to maximize heat
- Trellising and pruning to improve air circulation
- Continued care of heat crops including fertilizing, watering and harvesting
This class is held outdoors with hands-on activities. Please dress for the weather and messy garden soil.
Tilth Alliance strives to educate everyone, regardless of their financial means. Apply for a scholarship.
Please read this Photo & Cancellation Policy.