· Basic drip irrigation system design and use in a home garden
· Water requirements and how to create zones
· Parts you’ll need and where to purchase them
· Tips for installation, scheduling, winterizing and troubleshooting
· Soaker hoses and other low-pressure optionsThis class features a lecture, garden tour and hands-on opportunity to assemble components of a drip system. Please dress for the weather.
This class pairs well with Water Catchment: Harvest the Rain offered later in the afternoon. Sign up for both classes for a full day of learning and receive a discount! If you purchase our individual ticket for $65, you will be registered for both classes.
Please read our Photo & Cancellation Policy.
|Member – Drip Irrigation Only||$25.00|
|Member – Drip Irrigation and Water Catchment||$50.00|
|Individual – Drip Irrigation Only||$36.00|
|Individual – Drip Irrigation and Water Catchment||$65.00|
|Household – Drip Irrigation Only||$54.00|