Take Part in Planning this Fun Annual Event!
The date is set! The 2020 Edible Garden Tour will be on Saturday, June 27th in the northwest quadrant of Ballard, starting at the Ballard P-Patch / Our Redeemer’s Lutheran Church (NW 85th St & 25th Ave NW).
The planning team’s is meeting virtually; contact Alyssa for details.
Volunteer roles include:
- ‘Scouting’ to find potential garden hosts – a few afternoons in April
- Distributing posters – a few hours in early June
- Making treats for hosts, of together baskets, distributing host materials – a few hours the week of June 21
- Day-of set up, ticket sales, photography, host relief – hours or all day on June 27
- Administrative tasks – as much as you’re able, ongoing now through June 27
If you’d like to help with scouting or anything else but can’t make it to this meeting, pleas contact Alyssa so we can keep you in touch!