Plus! Sustainable Ballard UnFestival Raffle!
Attend an event, become a member or participate in a Sustainable Ballard activity during October and/or November, get a FREE Digital Chinook Book, compliments of Ballard Market and one ticket for our Unfestival Raffle!*
READ BELOW for more information on how to get your FREE Chinook Book.
Qualifying activities and events:
- Participate on the Sustainable Ballard Team for the People’s EcoChallenge
- Fundraise with us: Order Take Out or Delivery from MOD Pizza Ballard anytime on October 22 from 10:30 am – 9:00 pm (Mention Sustainable Ballard when you order your meal and follow the restaurant’s instructions to receive 20% of your meal’s price donated back to Sustainable Ballard.)
- Become a Sustainable Ballard member in October or November
- Join us for our November movie; title and date tba
- Volunteer for any of our ongoing projects in October or November
- December 5-6: Sign up for a table at the Virtual Holiday Party and Barter Fair where we will announce the raffle winners; more info coming soon
Within 5-7 days of when you sign up, you will receive a link to activate your free Chinook Book.
*Additional raffle tickets will be available for $5 each. Purchase your raffle ticket now!
Our thanks to Chinook Book and Ballard Market, and to our raffle donors (we will be adding more items!):
~ Electric & Folding Bikes Northwest: An Oyama CX E8D Series II Folding Ebike, value $1,500
~ Swanson’s Nursery: Two $75 Gift Cards
~ PCC Community Markets: Two $100 Gift Cards
~ Equal Exchange Espresso: TBA
~ Full Circle: $32.95 Gift Certificate